HSE Policy Statement
From Bruno Le Briere, Managing Director.
HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY
People are our most important asset and their health and safety is our greatest responsibility.
The objectives of our Safety Policy are:
• To achieve an accident free workplace, by complying with all relevant health and safety Acts, Regulations and Codes of Practice.
• To make health & safety an integral part of every managerial and supervisory position.
• To ensure health & safety is considered in all planning and work activities.
• To involve our employees and volunteers and volunteers in the decision making processes through regular communication, consultation and training.
• To provide a continuous program of education and learning to ensure that our employees and volunteers work in the safest possible manner.
• To identify and control all potential hazards in the workplace through hazard identification and risk analysis.
• To ensure all potential accident/incidents are controlled and prevented.
• To provide effective injury management and rehabilitation for all employees and volunteers.
The success of our health & safety management is dependent on:
1. Pro-active planning of all work activities with due consideration given to implementing OH&S controls that are suitable to each given situation, including emergencies.
2. Understanding the total work process and associated OH&S risks.
3. Ensuring the work team is totally committed to achieving our objectives.
4. Ensuring that open and honest communication exists between management and all employees and volunteers.
The responsibility for safety shall be adopted as an integral part of everyday work, therefore it is vital that every employee shares in the commitment to eliminate unsafe acts and conditions by thinking safely and acting safely at all times.
This Health and Safety Policy shall become effective from January 1st, 2015.