GENERATOR ZONE2 DNVGL2.7-1/EN10855
The Wilitec Generator has been designed for wireline operations where an independent power supply is required. The frame incorporates forklift pockets and lifting padeyes for crane handling.
A wide range of generator ATEX Zone 2 and certified DNVGL-ST-E2.7-1 / EN ISO 10855:2018, from a portable 10KVA up to 450KVA can be manufactured.
Our containerized generators, designed to meet international standard of ATEX 2014/34/EU (ATEX- Potentially Explosive Atmospheres Directives) are certified by 3rd party Bureau Veritas Singapore.
- Diesel engine ATEX water cooled Perkins, Cummins, Deutz...
- Starting system: spring, air, hydraulic or electrical starter
- Diesel Engine Protection EN1834-1 ATEX94/9/EC
- Water cooled exhaust manifold and heat exchanger for T3=200deg
- Inlet flame trap for IIB operation
- Inlet shut down valve and fuel shut down
- Exhaust flametrap
- Crankcase ventilation flametrap
- Antistatic fan belts
- Spark arrestor
- High water coolant temperature shut down at 100deg C
- High exhaust gas temperature shut down at 200deg C-T3
- Low oil pressure shut down at 0.8bar
- Overspeed valve shut down
- Screw fitting oil dipstick/ filter cap
- Brushless alternator double bearings
- Totally enclosed TEFC air cooled
- Voltage Regulation AVR
- ExnA/BIIT3, IEC600079-10 Atex 3G, NEMA class 1 Div2
- Class H insulation continuously rated
- Supplied in conformity to IECEx
- Supplied with certificate of EC
- Declaration of conformity
- Control box ATEX Zone2
- MCCB/ ELCB 30mA
- Clearly laid out ergonomic anodized aluminium control panel with engine speed/ oil pressure/ oil temperature/ coolant temperature/ exhaust temperature/ air pressure gauges and hour meter
- Protection for all drive belts and fan
- Sound attenuation cabinet
- Skid mounted frame structure certified DNVGL2.7-1/ EN10855